Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Phew, the sound of relief.

So thank you to some finally proper help and advice on the proper midi program to use I got the recording done and sent to my loved ones for Christmas. I'm happy, they are happy and I finally have a new studio resource to create accompaniment tracks for myself and students. The keyboard I have is cheap and frankly crap to play but this new-to-me method of recording is exciting and I hope it helps to bring about some new opportunities. Practising without a pianist is sad. Practising with someone else to point out stuff you're doing wrong rhythmically is better, but since that resource is in short supply to me right now, I am very excited to have the keyboard to computer opportunity now. I suppose all I have to do is brush up on my keyboard skills and turn on that metronome.

No comments:

Post a Comment