Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas present

I am trying to record myself playing the piano and I want to give it to my family as a Christmas present. I've found and practices a couple songs that my mother used to sing to us when we were children, or to put us to sleep. One is Dvorak's Humoreske. I really love this song. I hate technology. I am trying to record from my MIDI keyboard to my computer. I can't get the computer to recognize the keyboard, I am assuming, because I can't get the program (audacity) to record from anything but the computer microphone. Oh woe is me. I've been practicing the songs for a while and believe they are in a recordable state now. I've been working on trying to get the recording made for a whole week. Teaching day starts in 15 minutes. Oh well, I guess I'm done trying for the day.
Better luck tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment