Sunday, March 25, 2012

Showing?

Update... No musical director for me. I wanted to be in the show so I auditioned instead. Apparently I am going to be teaching the ensemble women their music and helping the music director out as needed still, but not any primary figure. Great I don't have the time in my schedule to take on a directorship right now.
I'm excited about this musical though. I haven't done one for about 8 years. Such a long time ago. My voice doesn't sound very Musical Theatre now, too operatic, but it shouldn't stick out too much with the ensemble singing I'll have to do. The thing I am anticipating most about is not the music but the potential amount of dancing I'll get to do. As I've seen by youtube video's, I could potentially be doing lots of dancing. I have high hopes for our director, who is also a seasoned choreographer, with what he's shared for his vision of the show so far. How exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment