Monday, March 12, 2012

More than a case of the Mondays

I have no illusions about my dreams. I know I'll never see them fulfilled, but that doesn't mean I won't have them or try to attain them. I owe myself at least my best try.
It is just so entirely disappointing when I have done all I can do and my easiest goal should be attainable. Yet, by the sheer incompetence and ineptitude of people around me, it all catastrophically falls apart. That is when I learn that what I thought was my line, can and is crossed, I keep going.
I believe that people are the greatest resource one can have. In those unfortunate times when I have no choice in the people around me and have to work with whom I am given, deep breath, having patience with myself and my goals is the best thing I can do to keep myself still sane and moving forward.
I know my goals are lofty. That does not make them bad or unreasonable. I owe it to myself to not settle for mediocre. Some day I hope to see it all come to fruition. In the meantime, I have purpose.
Now, for a big cup of coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment