Thursday, November 10, 2011

NINJA!

So I know today will be a great day. This is how I know.
*In the shower the soap tried to leap frog away and I totally ninja grabbed it before it fell. I was smooth and cat like. Oh yeah!
*I also did laundry yesterday, so I get to wear my favourite undies today. As we are all very aware, nothing bad ever happens when you're wearing your favourite underwear. I mean, it's probably a law of nature, or karma, or something. Putting out those good vibes, in consideration of nature's equal and opposite reaction laws, means good vibes are bouncing back. Right?
*First thing this morning I got a very positive email response back to a resume I sent out yesterday. That IS a good thing.
*I have a clear picture of what I need to sing today. I get to decide between a couple new Rossini pieces I just discovered. I'm also cracking at the new piano piece I'm learning too. Woot!

So I'm off to go get groceries now. I'm bound to find some great in-store deal on quality meat at a fraction of the price with this positive energy.

Fingers and toes are crossed, here I go.

(Post script thought. When today's blog starts with NINJA, how could it possibly be a bad day?)

No comments:

Post a Comment